2018 Holiday Program:
Toy Store, Meals & More
Our Toy Store provides free toys, books & clothing to about 400 children each year. Holiday meals allow families to enjoy the festivities of the season.
Help give San Francisco families a holiday season to remember by hosting a donation drive, volunteering at the toy store, or contributing a monetary gift to our Holiday Program!
Toy Donations Overview
Toys due: Monday, December 3 – Friday, December 7 to Safe & Sound @ 1757 Waller Street, SF
Email Ryan Hazelton at email@example.com to tell us if you’re participating on your own or with a group and select a focus (toys, clothing, books) from the list below, and delivery date for your donations.
Volunteers Needed: Volunteers are needed Thursday, December 13th through Sunday, December 16th to help set-up, operate and clean up the Toy Store. Please email Tommy Thach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toy Store Requirements
We’re seeking toys, books, and clothing for babies, children, and teens. We do NOT accept DVDs, video games or other electronic media; battery-operated toys (ie: remote controlled cars) are okay. All donations must be brand new and in their original packaging. Gender neutral items and items representing people of color are strongly encouraged.
Deliver toy donations by mail or in person by Friday, December 7 (M-F from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. / email for special arrangements) 1757 Waller Street, San Francisco, CA, 94117.
- Books for children ages 0-12
- Clothing: pajamas, hats, socks, hoodies and other items that do NOT require precise sizing
- Art(s) Supplies: coloring books, easels, paint, craft kits, musical instruments, dancewear, etc.
- Sports / Outdoor Equipment: bicycles, tricycles, big wheels, scooters, roller blades, helmets / protective gear, balls, mitts, bats, rackets, jump ropes, hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, sandboxes, etc.
- Action Figures, Dolls + Accessories
- Dramatic Play Toys: dress-up clothes, indoor playhouses / tents, play kitchens, cooking toys, etc.
- Construction Toys: blocks, Legos, Lincoln Logs, cardboard bricks, marble race tracks, etc.
- Trucks, Cars, Trains, etc. & Accessories
- Baby Toys: stuffed animals, baby gyms / activity tables, musical toys, etc.
- Teen Gifts: handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, watches, headphones, selfie-sticks, beauty products, hair accessories, etc. We do NOT accept DVDs, video games or other electronic media
make a monetary donation to support our Program