2017 Toy Store & Holiday Meal Program
Our Toy Store provides free toys, books & clothing to about 400 children each year. Holiday meals are provided to families to partake in their own holiday family meal.
Help give San Francisco families a holiday season to remember by hosting a donation drive, volunteering at the store, or contributing a monetary gift towards our Toy and Meal Program!
Toy Donations Overview
Toys due: Monday, December 4 – Friday, December 8th to Safe & Sound @ 1757 Waller St.
Tell us if you’re participating on your own or with a group; select a focus (toys, clothing, books) from the list below, and delivery date for your donations – email Ryan Hazelton at email@example.com.
Volunteers Needed: A handful of volunteers are needed Saturday, December 16th from 9:45am – 8:00 p.m. Please email Tommy Thach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toy Donation Requirements
We’re seeking toys, books and clothing for babies, children and teens. We do NOT accept DVDs, video games or other electronic media; battery-operated toys (ie: remote controlled cars) are okay. All donations must be brand new and in their original packaging. Gender neutral items and items representing people of color are strongly encouraged.
***All toy donations must be delivered by mail or in person by Friday, December 8 to 1757 Waller Street, San Francisco, CA, 94117. ***
- Sports/Outdoor Equipment: bicycles, tricycles, big wheels, scooters, roller blades, helmets/protective gear, balls, mitts, bats, rackets, jump ropes, hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, sand boxes, etc.
- Art(s) Supplies: coloring books, easels, paint, craft kits, musical instruments, dancewear, etc.
- Construction Toys: blocks, Legos, Lincoln Logs, cardboard bricks, marble race tracks, etc.
- Action Figures, Dolls + Accessories
- Dramatic Play Toys: dress-up clothes, indoor playhouses/tents, play kitchens, cooking toys, etc.
- Trucks, Cars, Trains, Drones, etc. + Accessories
- Baby Toys: stuffed animals, baby gyms/activity tables, musical toys, etc.Teen Gifts: handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, watches, headphones, selfie-sticks, beauty products, hair accessories, etc. We do NOT accept DVDs, video games or other electronic media
- Clothing: pajamas, hats, socks, hoodies and other items that do NOT require precise sizing
make a monetary donation to support our Program