GENeRAL DESCRIPTION | Boilerplate
Safe & Sound, formerly known as the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center, is a children’s advocacy organization working to prevent, stop, and ultimately end child abuse locally in San Francisco and reduce its prevalence regionally. We believe every child should grow up safe, protected, and loved. We’re taking a stand to make that a reality. Join us: https://safeandsound.org.
Download it here.
- 61,000+ reports of child abuse in the Bay Area each year
- 6,300+ verified cases of child abuse in the Bay Area each year
- $2.2 billion cost to the Bay Area that result from child abuse in one year (read report)
- 9,011 counseling calls fielded on the TALK Line in 2016
- 8,722 children received in-classroom safety lessons in 2016
- 257 forensic interviews held at the Children’s Advocacy Center of San Francisco in 2016
- Safe & Sound was formerly known as the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center, learn more https://safeandsound.org.
- Safe & Sound was formerly known as the TALK Line Family Support Center, learn more https://safeandsound.org.
vector / PMS logo